This tiny paddle key weighs just 1 oz. and comes complete
with knee mount and a sturdy polypropylene carrying case. It employs the
same basic design as the larger PK-1 and is
equally rugged. It was designed to meet the needs of QRP backpackers and
it shows in its diminutive size, weight, and ruggedness.
- Tiny, PVC base only 3/4" x 1 1/4"
- Flyweight: a mere 1.0 ounce includig key line
- Foolproof design, only one moving part per paddle
- Fine pitch gap adjust screws for precise settting of contact gap.
20 degree rotation changes gap only .001".
- Built in RFI filter
- Solid brass and stainless steel throughout.
- 3 foot strain relieved key line with stripped and tinned ends
- Large comfortable paddles
- Hex adjustment key stores conveniently in base.
- Convertible to straight key by using adapter furnished with key.
- Comes complete with Knee Mount and storage
case, also available as Key only.
- Magnetic bottom and mating, adhesive backed magnetic plates for positive
hold down on bench or knee mount.